We are currently recruiting for a CSA CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER to join our company. As a key member of our Construction Projects division, the successful candidate will be responsible for the successful delivery of refurbishment and fitout projects within the built environment. This is a unique position for a construction professional looking to progress and excel with a growing, thriving, people centred organisation.
The successful candidate will enjoy the full support of a dedicated, experienced team including Health & Safety professionals, M&E Project Engineers / managers, Civil Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Supervisors, and back-office team.
- Manage programme of works while monitoring building progress, managing specified and alternative product/equipment submittals, ensuring compliance with regulations, and issuing weekly progress reports.
- Managing the co-ordination of installation works.
- Liaising with operations staff, suppliers, clients and project teams on a daily basis and as per the project’s requirements.
- Ensuring that weekly progress reports are issued including RFI’s, procurement schedules, technical submittals, program responses, critical dates, identification, and any documentation that is specific to the projects that you are involved in.
- Overseeing of the contracting process with the chosen sub-contractors and ensure that all works are conducted correctly and as per both the contract and the specification. Liaise with the clients, main contractors, and other trades people as and when required.
- Ensure that you attend all project related and management meetings.
- Attend regular progress meetings with sub-contractors and effectively control the use of both labour and materials.
- Ensure that the minutes of these meetings are noted and recorded.
- Be available and willing to travel between projects mainly within the greater Dublin / Leinster area and occasional travel outside the greater Dublin / Leinster area.
- Proactively enhance and improve the service delivered by Sensori Facilities Management
- Support the Construction Manager in promoting a culture of excellent customer service and establishing exceptional working relationships with both your colleagues and the client
- Act as a brand ambassador and lead the Company through its ongoing expansion
- Any other duties as deemed necessary for the efficiency of the business
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Construction related qualification to higher diploma/degree level in civil engineering or construction management.
- Demonstrable experience, training and knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and requirements in Ireland.
- Preferably has 5+ years of commercial build, refurbishment and fit out experience.
- Good construction commercial knowledge
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, MS Project, etc.
- Ability to drive projects while working under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Motivated self-starter, who can work both independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in IT literacy with the ability to collate and generate detailed site and management reports