Sensori Group Project Division has a requirement for an experienced Electrical Estimator to join their existing Estimation Team based in Dublin Head Office. Our Projects Division specialises in delivering MEP projects for our clients throughout Ireland. Project values range up to 5 million euro in value. Sectors include government, healthcare, education, commercial & Pharma.
Competitive Salary and package for the ideal candidate.
- Evaluate tenders for commercial viability, risk, and competitiveness, curate detailed reports for executive review.
- Interpret client-provided tender documentation, ensuring a full grasp of project specifics.
- Precisely estimate material, equipment, and labour needs. For pre-designed ventures, manage inquiries on materials, labour, and equipment ensuring the distribution of essential contractual/trading details.
- In collaboration with the Line Manager, orchestrate estimating processes, methodologies, and databases; ensure up-to-date labour standards and prime costs within the estimating system.
- Develop the tender finalisation pack, encompassing collation, final drafting, and executive presentation.
- Collaborate with Procurement and the supply chain at the tender stage; ensure competitive and accurate tender costs. Carry out analysis of sub-contractor and equipment tender submissions for adherence.
- Detail preliminaries considering contract duration and specifics.
- Amalgamate all estimate components with the Commercial Team to finalize the bid.
- Proactively follow up post-bid submission up to the contract phase, which entails feedback collection on pricing.
- Attend site visits for tender surveys, have ability to understand systems on site and relay back to tender evaluations.
- Ideal applicant will have minimum 5 years experience in the Irish market, good familiarity with the Irish supply chain and design consultants.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in independently developing electrical tender packages for complex projects up to the value of 3 – 5 million in value.
- A trade, QS or Engineering background is beneficial but not necessary for right candidate.
- Experience working in Government contracts beneficial but not necessary.
- Experience working in design and build projects beneficial but not necessary.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.