We are currently recruiting for a Junior Buyer to join our Procurement Department. This full-time permanent role will provide overall support to the purchasing team on a range of daily activities, with an emphasis on data entry. The successful applicant will be based in our Dublin office.
- Provide overall support to the Procurement team to include activities such as maintaining the approved supplier list and ensuring that all new suppliers have been approved and set up correctly.
- Ensure that all suppliers have the appropriate accreditations and insurance cover/s.
- Develop the Company’s supplier base.
- Ensure that due diligence is completed in the pre-order environment in terms of supplier risk assessments and budgetary alignment.
- Liaising with both Engineers and Project Managers, where applicable, to determine product specification, lead times, logistics and relay information to the relevant parties.
- Support the supplier negotiation process.
Monitor all orders and ensure that they are processed in a timely manner.
- Liaising with both Sensori FM employees and external customers to ensure the successful delivery of materials and equipment.
- Liaise regularly with suppliers to ensure their account status is up to date, highlight and act on any areas where the service can be improved while developing process initiatives.
- Manage client concerns, ensuring that they are dealt with in a thorough and timely manner.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary for the efficiency of the business.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Preferably has an Irish Institute of Purchasing &
- Materials Management (IIPMM) degree or equivalent qualification
2 years’ experience in a fast-paced, target driven commercial environment
- Proven experience of working with databases and systems to include both inputting and extracting information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with proven experience of using a variety of software
- Strong negotiation skills combined with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure whilst meeting set targets
- Motivated self-starter, who can work both independently or as part of a team
All written applications must be sent for the attention of the HR Department at Sensori FM, Plaza 211, Blanchardstown Corporate Business Park 2, Dublin 15, D15 AP2D or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within the defined timeframe.
Closing date for applications: 3rd April 2022