We are currently recruiting for a QEHS Administrator to join our QEHS Team on a full time, permanent contract which will be based in our Head Office in Dublin 15. The successful candidate will provide administrative support as they will be responsible for overseeing systems operations, document control, generating reports while maintaining and archiving files and supporting all site personnel with any EHS document-related queries or concerns.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and management of system trackers
- Work in conjunction with the QEHS Department to update the EHS Monthly Audits
- Liaise with Sensori Group employees to collate information
- Create Safety folders and Site EHS documentation
- Process and archive EHS documents on the appropriate systems i.e. GeoPal, Skillko, Eco Online, etc.
- Prepare Monthly reports for EHS Department submittal
- Monitor the shared inboxes and issue QEHS communications
- Complete behavioural notice monthly draws and notify the winners
- Conduct administrative duties to support site audits in line with contractual obligations
- Conduct quality checks for completed documentation as per procedural communications
- Track compliance of employee and subcontractor training and inductions
- Ensuring compliance in relation to subcontractor submissions of safety documentation
- Be proactive in identifying both positive and negative leading and lagging indicators as outlined by the QEHS Department
- Cross-checking of submitted documentation for consistency
- Document revision and formatting, circulation of new procedures, and overhaul of the document numbering system
- Audit and structuring of SharePoint folder systems to ensure consistency from all work streams.
- Aid in the creation of training material, issuing and monitoring acceptance of same
- Liaising with HR for new hires’ profile creation on Skillko in addition to archiving
- Monitoring subcontractor compliance and follow-up from EHS audits.
- Understand the range and depth of the services provided by Sensori Group with the eagerness to further develop their knowledge of the business and the services we provide.
- Ad hoc duties as given by the Head of EHS
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to generate detailed reports
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluent English
- Approachable with a pleasant disposition
- Motivated self-starter, who can work independently
- Capable of prioritising tasks whilst possessing the ability to work under pressure