We are currently recruiting for a Skilled Tradesperson (with a carpentry background) to join our projects team on a contract with a key client to cover a number of stores in the Dublin area. This is a full-time permanent role with the successful candidate expected to be flexible in their approach as they will be required to travel between locations and may be required to work early mornings and evenings on occasion.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To provide maintenance support to a key client to ensure the successful day to day operation of a number of stores. The role will involve assisting the Project Manager in the delivery of a range of maintenance requests, providing excellent customer service while also developing the business relationship with the client.
- Support the Project Manager in promoting a culture of excellent customer service and establishing excellent working relationships with the client.
- Assist the Project Manager in reviewing existing services, specifications, processes, productivity levels and quality control to secure and increase the efficient use of resources.
- Ability to be proactive and identify building faults by applying an immediate fix or making an area safe and contacting the appropriate contractor.
- Assist the Project Manager by undertaking regular site and service inspection tours and identifying areas on non-adhered to quality standards as appropriate.
- Ensure that all health and safety legislation and company policies are adhered to, within own level of responsibility.
- Ensure compliance with the client’s policies and procedures.
- Adhering to client requests in a timely manner with strong customer focus.
- Experienced Maintenance Technician, ideally with a carpentry background
- Extensive maintenance experience within a busy environment, minimum of 3 years
- Full Clean Driving Licence, as travel to sites within the contract may be required
- Exposure to Facilities Management and or Engineering/Construction environments ideal
- Proven experience in a similar role